If you want unauthorized content removed from Wallpapers Bot, please read the following instructions:
It is Wallpapers Bot's policy to work with copyright owners to protect their intellectual property and to insure that unauthorized content is not distributed via the Wallpapers Bot network.
If you believe in good faith that any material provided through the Wallpapers Bot infringes upon your copyright, you may send notice to Wallpapers Bot requesting that the material or access to the material be removed, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) and http://www.copyright.gov/ for further details). The notice must include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (simply typing your name at the end of an email or electronically transmitted letter will suffice as an "electronic signature").
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site. You can give us a list of the copyrighted works you own and a brief description of the works, attach a copy of the works or send us the URL for a website that displays the works you own.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Identify the infringing material by sending us the URL or image ID for the content you claim is infringing and identify the portion that is infringing. Image ID can be found on the page where the material is previewed.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Wallpapers Bot to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that you "have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law". You can simply copy this statement and put it in your letter, as long as the statement is true.
- A statement that "the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed". You can simply copy this statement and put it in your letter, as long as the statement is true.
- Without such information Wallpapers Bot cannot reasonably comply with its obligations to intellectual property owners and to the members of the Wallpapers Bot community.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
Be assured that Wallpapers Bot is designed to fully respect intellectual property rights. Wallpapers Bot will block infringing material once taken down from being "re-posted" by anyone.
For more information about the Wallpapers Bot Terms of Service, please see http://wallpapersbot.net/terms/
Wallpapers Bot Copyright Agent contact information: